Watch on YouTube.
XR Today has rounded up some of the XR industry’s experts to share their viewpoints on the biggest trends and technologies shaping 2023.
This video features experts from varied-range of leading XR firms, covering various business opportunities, including:
- Alaa Saayed, Senior Program Director of Digital Content Services, Frost & Sullivan
- Alex Howland, Co-Founder & President, Virbela
- Amir Bozorgzadeh, Co-Founder & CEO, Virtuleap
- Brandon Kaplan, Founder & CEO, Skilled Creative
- Sam Waicberg, President & Co-Founder, CareAR
- Lucky Lane Gobindram, General Manager, Cemtrex
- Linda Ciavarelli, Co-Founder, HouseCall VR
- David Burnet, Founder & Director, INVIDAR
- Johan De Geyter, CEO, Iristick
- Jennifer Rogers, Executive Officer, IEEE
- Jordan Rose, Founder, Rose Law Group
- Kirk Mckinzie, President, Mckinzie Smart Techologies
- Luis Bravo Martins, CMO, KIT-AR
- Jason Mcguigan, Head of Commercial Virtual Reality, Lenovo
- Alan Smithson, Co-Founder, MetaVRse
- Jason Southern, EMEA Head of Enterprise Software and Visualization, NVIDIA
- Justin Barad, Founder & CEO, Osso VR
- Rama Oruganti, Chief Product Officer, RealWear, Inc.
- Sasha Wallinger, Head of Web3 & Metaverse Strategy, Journey
- Hendrik Witt, Chief Product Officer, TeamViewer
- Steve Grubbs, CEO, VictoryXR
- Shen Ye, Global Head of Product, HTC VIVE
- Tom Ffiske, Editor, Immersive Wire
- Elizabeth Hyman, CEO, XR Association
Thanks for watching; if you’d like more content like this, don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel. You can also join in the conversation on our Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
Read the full article here